Psihologija - personality test

Tko smo mi u svemiru, kamo idemo, koji je smisao života, jesu li teorije zavjere istinite, što bi mogao značiti vaš noćašnji san i je li to sve na rubu onostranog?
Mary of Silence

Re: Psihologija - personality test

Post Postao/la Mary of Silence » 01 kol 2011 19:00

Your Type is;
INFP
Introverted -100
Intuitive -62
Feeling -31
Perceiving - 22

Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke

Studij sam tu i tamo pogodila, na prvom mjestu mi je Literature/Writer, a filozofija na četvrtom, tako da nisam omašila, srodni su.

bašja
Spol/rod: žensko

Post Postao/la bašja » 01 kol 2011 20:29

na dva mi ispalo isto pa je valjda točno....

Extroverted (E) 51.28% Introverted (I) 48.72%
Intuitive (N) 61.76% Sensing (S) 38.24%
Thinking (T) 58.82% Feeling (F) 41.18%
Judging (J) 55.26% Perceiving (P) 44.74%

Your type is: ENTJ

ENTJ - "Field Marshall". The basic driving force and need is to lead. Tend to seek a position of responsibility and enjoys being an executive. 1.8% of total population.

Franklin D. Roosevelt, Steve Jobs, Steve Martin, Margaret Thatcher, Sigourney Weaver
How did a housepet, who ignores people, get into our lives? They basically domesticated themselves.

Jadzia Dax
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la Jadzia Dax » 01 kol 2011 21:28

ENTP
pa, ne znam baš, ima nekih stvari koje su pogođene ali ovi zvuče pre ambiciozno da bi bili ja.

Tesla, Edison, Lincoln, Disney, Franklin....

od fiktivnih
Garfield
Bugs Bunny

Q- :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 01 kol 2011 23:39

INTJ.

Rješavala sam takve testove nekoliko puta tijekom godina i uvijek mi je ispalo isto. Čitala sam sve moguće analize mog profila na internetu, kao i specijalizirane forume i jednostavno me plaši koliko je precizno. Ljudi mogu praktički skinuti moje upute za korištenje s interneta. :D

Jednog dana ću sve to isprintat i dijelit ljudima koje upoznam da se jadni ne muče. A ni ja skupa s njima. :emo:
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

Mary of Silence

Post Postao/la Mary of Silence » 02 kol 2011 17:18

I ja sam pomišljala na isto :haha:

Rezultati sa drugog testa, gotov pa isti kao na onom prvom. INFP - The Dreamer, Temperament (Visionary)
Introverted -95%
Intuition- 89%
Feeling- 63%
Perceiving-68 %

A ja toliko prezirem to sve :dosada: I uvijek mi ovi testovi pokažu nešto što ne želim biti. I uvijek mi bude krivo kad mi drugi kažu da sam "idealist" :ljuta:
Sad razumijem zašto toliko volim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvm6fc3z0GM

Plague

Post Postao/la Plague » 02 kol 2011 18:27

sve ste introvertirane i osjećajne. treba vas ženit.

bašja

Post Postao/la bašja » 02 kol 2011 18:57

PicajzLa je napisao/la:sve ste introvertirane i osjećajne. treba vas ženit.
povuci šta si rekla!
How did a housepet, who ignores people, get into our lives? They basically domesticated themselves.

TYBP

Post Postao/la TYBP » 04 kol 2011 18:12

INTJ (još jedna, da) :sramise:

Introverted: 100%
Intuitive: 88%
Thinking: 75%
Judging: 11%

Isaac Newton, Niels Bohr, C. G. Jung, Michel de Montaigne, Michel Nostradamus, Ada Lovelace. Prirodne znanosti kao prva 4 ponuđena zanimanja. Ovo zadnje je dobro pogođeno. :)

LittleRedRidingHood
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la LittleRedRidingHood » 04 kol 2011 18:34

ENFP

Extraverted: 44
Intuitive: 25
Feeling: 62
Perceiving: 78
I motali smo u vodi moju dušu na njenu i njenu dušu na moju. I prvi put sam shvatio da je ovo, što činimo, mnogo veće od ljubavi. Da plivamo kroz vječnost.

Bolje kuna na suncu, nego dvi u hladu.

odiseya

Post Postao/la odiseya » 27 kol 2011 01:41

Your Type is
INTP
Introverted 89
Intuitive 12
Thinking 62
Perceiving 11

Ispadoh Arhitect prema Keirseyu...dakle....
"Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.
Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven."

:drama: :D

Btw...i sam Keirsey je INTP +
Albert Einstein
Thomas Jefferson
Marie Curie
Charles Darwin
George Soros
Gregory Peck
Socrates
Rene Descartes
Blaise Pascal
Sir Isaac Newton
William Harvey (pioneer in human physiology)
C. G. Jung, (Freudian defector, author of Psychological Types, etc.)
Tiger Woods

...sve neki ozbiljni ljudi i :nerd: -ovi :D
......samo je Tiger Woods sav vrazji :D

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 02 ruj 2011 12:19

ENFJ - The Giver
Even more than the other Idealists,Teachers have a natural talent for leading students or trainees toward learning, or as Idealists like to think of it, they are capable of calling forth each learner's potentials. Teachers (around two percent of the population) are able - effortlessly, it seems, and almost endlessly-to dream up fascinating learning activities for their students to engage in. In some Teachers, this ability to fire the imagination can amount to a kind of genius which other types find hard to emulate. But perhaps their greatest strength lies in their belief in their students. Teachers look for the best in their students, and communicate clearly that each one has untold potential, and this confidence can inspire their students to grow and develop more than they ever thought possible. Idealist women tend to be very romantic. They love to give and receive tokens of affection, such as an original poem, a hand carved box, or an item which reminds them of some shared experience. When dating, they hope they'll get to know each other through deep conversation.

Dominant: Extraverted Feeling
Auxiliary: Introverted Intuition
Tertiary: Extraverted Sensing
Inferior: Introverted Thinking
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care but to love her is to need her everywhere knowing that love is to share

Bluesstyle

Post Postao/la Bluesstyle » 15 ruj 2011 19:53

ISFP

Introverted 89
Sensing 12
Feeling 12
Perceiving 44

http://www.keirsey.com/4temps/composer.asp

Ima smisla, valjda zato silno volim raditi ono što prikazuje moj avatar...

Ivanaa

Post Postao/la Ivanaa » 01 stu 2011 04:02

ISTJ
Introverted 67
Sensing 12
Thinking 12
Judging 22

Judging dio mene može samo reći: kome za ovo treba čak 20 minuta?

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 01 stu 2011 14:48

Introverted 33
Sensing 12
Thinking 38
Perceiving 22

The nature of Crafters is most clearly seen in their masterful operation of tools, equipment, machines, and instruments of all kinds. Most us use tools in some capacity, of course, but Crafters (as much as ten percent of the population) are the true masters of tool work, with an innate ability to command tools and to become expert at all the crafts requiring tool skills. Even from an early age they are drawn to tools as if to a magnet -- tools fall into their hands demanding use, and they must work with them.

Odabrala sam pravu profesiju očito :)
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

freeda

Post Postao/la freeda » 02 stu 2011 23:21

ESFJ

You are:

slightly expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed judging personality

Bill Clinton, Cindy Crawford, Frank Sinatra, Martha Stewart

pogodila sam profesiju. ostalo sam najebala.
back to where i never was

Faith

Post Postao/la Faith » 11 stu 2011 16:16

Famous people of your particular type
Napoleon, Franklin D. Roosevelt , Mark Anthony, Sean Connery, Madonna, Yulia Tymoshenko

YOUR TYPE
E N T J
Strength of the preferences %
1 19 12 1
I'm back on track, add to the fact that I never really drive sober.Let's Drink and Play

Odgovorite