Mudre...

Tko smo mi u svemiru, kamo idemo, koji je smisao života, jesu li teorije zavjere istinite, što bi mogao značiti vaš noćašnji san i je li to sve na rubu onostranog?
Odgovorite
Afrodita
Spol/rod: žensko
Ja sam: lezbijka

Re: Mudre...

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 13 kol 2012 21:46

slika
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care but to love her is to need her everywhere knowing that love is to share

shizika

Post Postao/la shizika » 14 kol 2012 13:32

If it's still in your mind, it is worth taking the risk! Paulo Coelho
...život je lijep... (:

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 14 kol 2012 23:51

slika
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care but to love her is to need her everywhere knowing that love is to share

shizika

Post Postao/la shizika » 15 kol 2012 13:04

Nitko se ne može vratiti i započeti novi početak, ali svatko može početi danas i napraviti novi kraj. (Maria Robinson)
...život je lijep... (:

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 15 kol 2012 22:31

slika

Aven

Post Postao/la Aven » 23 kol 2012 11:51

The worst stab wound is the one to the heart. Sure, most people survive it, but the heart is never quite the same.
There's always a scar, which is meant, I guess, to remind you that, even for a little while, someone made your heart beat faster.
And that's a scar you can live with proudly all the days of your life.

(OZ, S04E12)

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana
Ja sam: biseksualka

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 25 kol 2012 09:08

slika
slika
Unexpected sex is the best thing to wake up - unless you're in prison... slika

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 25 kol 2012 09:47

slika

Angela07

Post Postao/la Angela07 » 25 kol 2012 13:31

:kokice: baš ti hvala

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 25 kol 2012 14:06

Pomalo je ironično to što osoba koja te čini najjačim i najboljim je ujedno i tvoja najveća slaba točka.

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 25 kol 2012 17:32

Dancing is a vertical expression of a horizontal desire” ― Robert Frost

"... legalized by music". ― George Bernard Shaw

Frankly, I don't really care whose quote it is. It obviously works as a pick-up line. At least it did last night.
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

rainbow

Post Postao/la rainbow » 25 kol 2012 18:11

slika

rainbow

Post Postao/la rainbow » 25 kol 2012 18:44

12 Jedi Sanctuary Teachings

1. A calm mind can be achieved through meditation and contemplation:

Yoda: "Concentrate, feel the Force flow. Yes, good, calm, yes." –Episode V Yoda: You will know. When you are calm, at peace, passive. -Episode V Yoda: "Control, control. You must learn control." -Episode V

2. Living in the present: not having stress about the future or the past. Focusing on today:

Qui-Gon: "Keep your concentration here and now where it belongs." Obi-Wan: "Master Yoda says I should be mindful of the future." Qui-Gon: "But not at the expense of the moment." -Episode I Qui-Gon: "Concentrate on the moment." -Episode I

3. Feeling the Living Force flowing around you. Being spiritually aware of the Force:

Yoda: "You must feel the Force around you." –Episode V Obi-Wan: "Be mindful of the Living Force my young Padawan."-Episode I Obi-Wan: "A Jedi can feel the Force flowing through him." –Episode IV Yoda: "Reach out. Sense the Force around you." -Episode II

4. Using and trusting your feelings and intuition:

Obi-Wan: "Stretch out with your feelings." –Episode IV Obi-Wan: "Trust your feelings, Luke." -Episode IV. Shmi: "What does your heart tell you?" –Episode I Qui-Gon: "Feel, don't think. Use your instincts." –Episode I Yoda: "Use your feelings, you must." -Episode II Yoda: "Use your feeling, Obi-Wan, and find him you will." -Episode III

5. Being mindful of your thoughts. Keeping your thoughts positive:

Obi-Wan: "Anakin, you're focusing on the negative again. Be mindful of your thoughts." –Episode II Qui-Gon: "Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan." –Episode I Obi-Wan: "Be mindful of your thoughts Anakin. They'll betray you." –Episode II Mace Windu: "Be mindful of your feelings." -Episode I Qui-Gon: "Remember: Your focus determines your reality." -Episode I

6. Living the Jedi virtues: peace, patience, compassion, justice, and honor:

Obi-Wan: "For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the Old Republic." –Episode IV Obi-Wan: "Be patient Luke." -Episode IV Obi-Wan: "He will learn patience." –Episode V Qui-Gon: "We shall have patience." -Episode I Yoda: "A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind."–Episode V Anakin: "Compassion - is central to a Jedi's life." –Episode II Mace Windu: "The Jedi are keepers of the peace." -Episode II

7. Protecting others if possible:

Yoda: "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." –Episode V Yoda: "Around the remaining Jedi, a perimeter you will make." –Episode II Qui-Gon: "Your Highness, it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you." –Episode I Qui-Gon: "I cannot fight a war for you, Your Highness, only protect you." –Episode I

8. Jedi are aware of, and avoid the 4 vices that lead to the dark side; Fear, Anger, Aggression, and Hate:

Yoda: "Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they." -Episode V Obi-Wan: "Luke, don't give in to hate. That leads to the dark side." -Episode V Yoda: "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to Anger. Anger leads to Hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Episode I Yoda: “The fear of loss is a path to the dark side.” -Episode III

9. Jedi stay physically fit in order to accomplish their mission in life:

Yoda: "Run! Yes. A Jedi's strength flows from the Force."(Yoda giving Luke physical training)-Episode V Obi-Wan: "Run, Luke. Run!" -Episode IV

10. Trusting in the will of the Force and accepting the fact that nothing happens by accident. The Force has a plan for every soul in the Universe and its called ‘Destiny’; this plan is in the soul's best interest:

Qui-Gon: "Finding him was the will of the Force...I have no doubt of that." -Episode I Qui-Gon: "Nothing happens by accident." -Episode I Obi-Wan: "In my experience, there's no such thing as luck." –Episode IV

11. Jedi work on 'letting go' of attachments and train themselves on this.

Yoda: "Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is." -Episode III Yoda: "Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose." -Episode III

12. Jedi believe that the soul survives death, and Jedi do not mourn those who pass:

Yoda: "Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not." -Episode III Yoda: "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter." -Episode V Yoda: "One who has returned from the netherworld of the Force to train me, your old Master, Qui-Gon Jinn." -Episode III Yoda: "Twilight is upon me and soon night must fall. That is the way of things...the way of the Force." -Episode VI

miss_misty

Post Postao/la miss_misty » 06 ruj 2012 20:02

Ko nije drvo razumeo prvo
pa tek onda sadio
taj nije nista uradio
i shvatice kad-tad
da ne zna sta je hlad
Napolju pada kiša. A kako se već pomalo spustilo veče, upalili smo sve moje i njene cigarete iz džepova i kofera, poslagali ih po nameštaju i rekli da su to zvezde.

¤¤¤problem s wc-autobusom je u tome što nikad ne znaš kad će se odvesti¤¤¤

shizika

Post Postao/la shizika » 08 ruj 2012 09:00

‎"Kada viđamo uvek ista lica, na kraju ona postaju deo našeg života.
A kada postanu deo našeg života, onda žele i da nam ga izmene. Jer, svaki čovek ima tačnu predstavu kako bi trebalo da živimo svoj život.
A nikad nemaju pojma kako treba da prožive sopstveni . " -
Paulo Koeljo
...život je lijep... (:

Ameli

Post Postao/la Ameli » 09 ruj 2012 12:58

"Najbolje piće na svetu je kad čovek ne pusti zlu reč koja mu je u ustima, nego je proguta."

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 10 ruj 2012 15:11

Zauzeti ljudi se ne diraju. Ljudi u vezama su off the limit!!!
slika

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 10 ruj 2012 21:31

slika

sunflower

Post Postao/la sunflower » 10 ruj 2012 21:47

Biseksualna Lezbijka je napisao/la:Zauzeti ljudi se ne diraju. Ljudi u vezama su off the limit!!!
slika
:kokice:

eris

Post Postao/la eris » 10 ruj 2012 22:07

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. :)

Aven

Post Postao/la Aven » 10 ruj 2012 23:06

Biseri ne leže na morskoj obali. Poželiš li jedan, morat ćeš ga izroniti. slika

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 11 ruj 2012 00:08

Sunčeko, pazi da ti se kokica ne zaleti u grlo :-P
eris je napisao/la:Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. :)
Odlično!!! :lol: :lol:

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 11 ruj 2012 09:27

The greatest inspiration is the deadline.
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

Aven

Post Postao/la Aven » 16 ruj 2012 13:00

Čovjek može mnogo puta ne uspjeti ostvariti što je naumio, ali neuspješnom osobom postaje tek kad za to počinje kriviti nekog drugog.
John Burroughs

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 28 ruj 2012 22:40

Savjet pametnom ne treba, a budali ne pomaže.
(posveta mojoj široj rodbini i znancima)
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

eris

Post Postao/la eris » 29 ruj 2012 01:20

If a stranger offers you a piece of candy, take two.
Don't take candy from strangers unless they offer you a ride.
:giraffe:

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 30 ruj 2012 21:24

slika

Aven

Post Postao/la Aven » 07 lis 2012 20:52

After all, it's only movies that are commonly referred to as "old." Nobody says, "Have you read that old book by Dostoyevsky?"
or "Seen that old painting by Rembrandt?" or "Heard that old symphony by Mozart?" or "Seen that old play by Shakespeare?"
If you have not seen a movie, it is new. Yes, certainly many films date badly (as do many books, symphonies, paintings, and plays). But many do not date at all.
Even though their makers and their casts may all have died, the work can remain forever fresh and young, eternally new, profoundly rewarding.

Peter Bogdanovich

:cameraman: :touched:

miss_misty

Post Postao/la miss_misty » 08 lis 2012 21:20

Imamo u duši i sve ono što je ikada živjelo u ljudskim dušama.

Svi bogovi i đavoli koji su ikada postojali ... svi se oni nalaze u nama, tu su kao mogućnosti, kao želje, kao izlazi.
Napolju pada kiša. A kako se već pomalo spustilo veče, upalili smo sve moje i njene cigarete iz džepova i kofera, poslagali ih po nameštaju i rekli da su to zvezde.

¤¤¤problem s wc-autobusom je u tome što nikad ne znaš kad će se odvesti¤¤¤

Aven

Post Postao/la Aven » 22 lis 2012 11:55

Besposlen pop i jariće krsti.
Narodna

Odgovorite