Što ste po horoskopu?

Tko smo mi u svemiru, kamo idemo, koji je smisao života, jesu li teorije zavjere istinite, što bi mogao značiti vaš noćašnji san i je li to sve na rubu onostranog?
Odgovorite

Vaš horoskopski znak je...

Ovan
11%
Bik
9%
Blizanci
10%
Rak
10%
Lav
10%
Djevica
6%
Vaga
7%
Škorpion
6%
Strijelac
7%
Jarac
7%
Vodenjak
8%
Ribe
8%

Ukupno glasova: 502

Vox Feminae

Re: Što ste po horoskopu?

Post Postao/la Vox Feminae » 25 lip 2016 09:01

Kroacija je napisao/la: Jarice se sizifovski pohotno troše. :D
Super recenica. I ja bih takvu. :dork:
The eyes, chico, they never lie.

Kroacija
Spol/rod: ne želim definirati
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la Kroacija » 25 lip 2016 13:01

slika

dany
Spol/rod: žensko
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la dany » 30 lip 2016 13:42

indikativno je da, prema statistici iznad, ima najmanje djevica.
jebote b*g

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 30 lip 2016 13:50

... a najviše ovaca. :dork:
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 30 lip 2016 13:53

^
ogledalo političke situacije u državi. il si ovca il te jebu u zdrav mozak.

onT. i dalje sam račica. :D
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 30 lip 2016 16:12

I ovnova i lavova. Ako je suditi po onoj životnoj statistici; ovdje je skroz nepovoljna klima za jednu škorpijicu poput mene. :D

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 30 lip 2016 16:16

Jadne mi djevice, uvijek nešto. :D
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

versus
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la versus » 30 lip 2016 16:26

Strijelac..al htijela bi znat koi sam pod znak i kolko je vlijateljan kao pod znak....

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 01 srp 2016 14:48

..baš si razmišljam kako radim sa dvojicom Jarčeva i jednim Vodenjakom.. dakle tri jarca i vodenjak. Fun fun..
"Koliko me je tko tražio, toliko me je i otkrio. Koliko me otkrio, toliko me je zaslužio. I dajem sve, tek kad ima tko da sve i ponese."

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 01 srp 2016 14:49

^ a jadna mu/joj duša.

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 01 srp 2016 14:52

talented miss cohen je napisao/la:^ a jadna mu/joj duša.

Ti si samo ljubomorna jer su Jarčevi naj znak.

:feelingfree:
"Koliko me je tko tražio, toliko me je i otkrio. Koliko me otkrio, toliko me je zaslužio. I dajem sve, tek kad ima tko da sve i ponese."

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 01 srp 2016 15:13

Samo empatična. Ne jedan, ne dva, već tri. To čak nije prizemljenje, to je, to je... podzemlje.

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 02 srp 2016 10:18

Native American Zodiac Sign Meanings

Snake: Oct. 23 – Nov. 22

slika

Most shamans are born under this Native American animal symbol. The Snake is a natural in all matters of spirit. Easily attuned to the ethereal realm the Snake makes an excellent spiritual leader. Also respected for his/her healing capacities, the Snake also excels in medical professions. The Snake’s preoccupation with matters intangible often lead others to view them as mysterious, and sometimes frightening.

True, the Snake can be secretive, and a bit dark – he/she is also quite sensitive, and caring. In a supportive relationship the cool Snake can be passionate, inspiring, humorous, and helpful. Left to his/her own devices, the Snake can be despondent, violent, and prone to abnormal mood swings.

Možda je to razlog što se nikad nisam bojala zmija. *shaman* : D

Nirya

Post Postao/la Nirya » 02 srp 2016 11:40

Ooo. Najs.
Falcon: Mar 21 - Apr 19

A natural born leader, the Falcon can always be looked upon for clear judgment in sticky situations. Furthermore, the characteristics for this Native American animal symbol never wastes time, rather he/she strikes while the iron is hot, and takes action in what must be done. Ever persistent, and always taking the initiative, the Falcon is a gem of a personality to have for projects or team sports. The Falcon can be a little on the conceited side - but he/she is usually right in his/her opinions - so a little arrogance is understood. In a supportive environmental the Falcon "soars" in his/her ability to maintain passion and fire in relationships, and always remaining compassionate. Left to his/her own devices, the Falcon can be vain, rude, intolerant, impatient, and over-sensitive.
"Don't underestimate the seductive power of a decent vocabulary."

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 srp 2016 11:46

Međed
Bear: Aug 22 - Sep 21
Pragmatic, and methodical the Bear is the one to call when a steady hand is needed. The Bear's practicality and level-headedness makes him/her an excellent business partner. Usually the voice of reason in most scenarios, the Bear is a good balance for Owls. The Bear is also gifted with an enormous heart, and a penchant for generosity. However, one might not know it as the Bear tends to be very modest, and a bit shy. In a loving environment this Native American animal symbol showers love and generosity in return. Further, the Bear has a capacity for patience and temperance, which makes him/her excellent teachers and mentors. Left to his/her own devices the bear can be skeptical, sloth, small-minded and reclusive.
:lol:
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 srp 2016 11:55

E a onaj keltski, s istog sajta.
Swan
September 2 - September 29
Spiritually evolved, and eloquent in expressing themselves, the swan swims in a class of their own. They have high standards, infinitely discriminating tastes and they have a keen eye for beauty (even when others cannot see it). Very refined and noble, sometimes the swan is mistaken as detached. This however, is not the case. The swan is a lover, and can prove to be quite passionate in relationships. That "coolness" comes from the swan's understanding of composure. They're natural aristocrats. They can be exacting in details, and have specific ideas about how things should be done. If you want someone who is perceptive, organized and extremely tasteful, get a swan's perspective.
Jebate led :lol: (To je ona elokvencija o kojoj govori)

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 02 srp 2016 11:58

..:Nina:.. je napisao/la: *shaman* : D

Jelen ovdje! (o jelenji bože!)

Molim da se zabilježi da...
This combined with bla bla bla make the Deer a must-have guest at dinner parties.
... pri nekim budućim organizacijama, kuhanjima itd. itd.

Nirya

Post Postao/la Nirya » 02 srp 2016 12:04

talented miss cohen je napisao/la:Molim da se zabilježi da...
This combined with bla bla bla make the Deer a must-have guest at dinner parties.
... pri nekim budućim organizacijama, kuhanjima itd. itd.
Noted :D :D

Da, da, nije ni keltski loš :)
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-animal-signs.html
Fox
March 18 - April 14

The fox sign is amazingly cunning and knows how to work a room with sly, sexy humor. Full of guile, vigor and bright intelligence the fox is an untamable force. This Celtic animal sign is the one to take with you on exotic vacations, they will wind your ways into amazing adventures. They have a knack for story telling, and every experience is fodder for their tales. They are tender-hearted, although they don't show that soft side too often because they're too busy playing and cracking jokes. However, they aren't shy about showing their loyalty; if you are the friend of the fox, you have a friend for life. Highly energetic and courageous, the fox has an indomitable spirit.
"Don't underestimate the seductive power of a decent vocabulary."

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 02 srp 2016 12:06

^^<3

Keltski:
Wolf/Hound: October 28 - November 24

slika

Wolves have a strong sense of purpose, and will go to great lengths to see their point is made, and fully understood. This Celtic animal sign is fearless, brave and they rarely compromise. These are the hero's you want by your side in the heat of battle. They will not back down, and they will take no quarter. Others marvel at their inner fortitude. Where do they find the energy and wherewithal to keep going? They thrive on challenge, that's what gives them their stamina. They have impeccable character, and "honor" is their middle name. They are strong willed, and sometimes live up to the "lone wolf" label. Nevertheless, you always know where you stand with them, and they will unite with you as long as you share their cause.
:inlove:

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 02 srp 2016 12:18

Goose Native American Animal Symbol Goose: Dec 22 - Jan 19
If you want something done - give it to the Goose. Persevering, dogged, and ambitious to a fault, the Goose sets goals for accomplishment, and always obtains them. The goose is determined to succeed at all cost - not for the approval of other - but those with this Native American animal symbol competes with his/her own internal foe. Driven is the watchword for the Goose's dominating personality trait - which makes them excellent in business and competitive sports. When tempered with supportive, nurturing family and friends, the Goose excels in all things he/she attempts. In a loving environment the Goose can be very passionate, humorous, gregarious, and even sensual. However, lead to his/her own devises, the Goose may fall into obsessive or addictive behaviors that will inevitably be his/her demise. Learn more about Goose symbolism here..

:kokice:

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 02 srp 2016 12:18

Duplao mi se post pa da maknem ovaj:

Guska. Bože sačuvaj.

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 02 srp 2016 12:28

Nirya je napisao/la:
Da, da, nije ni keltski loš :)
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-animal-signs.html
Ja sam Fuji po keltskom horoskopu - a seahorse! :inlove:
Celtic Animal Sign: Seahorse

May 13 - June 9
The Celtic animal sign of seahorse is vastly flexible and resourceful. The seahorse is the person you want managing your finances or handling your legal matters because these people are infinitely clever (if there's a loophole, they've either found it or invented it). They also have amazing memory retention. They are sometimes hard to follow because they're minds are so sharp. They can also be changeable, but they always come back around to a level of high charisma. These people are astoundingly versatile and adapt remarkably well in any environment. Seahorses are so loveable too. Even better, they love being adored, and easily reciprocate affection.
:lol: :lol: Ok, this is too accurate :D

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 02 srp 2016 12:34

^Prilično dobro gađa taj keltski. :D

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 srp 2016 12:41

Deder, Kelti imaju i raslinje neko. :D

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-t ... ology.html
Vine - The Equalizer
September 2 - September 29
Vine signs are born within the autumnal equinox, which makes your personality changeable and unpredictable. You can be full of contradictions, and are often indecisive. But this is because you can see both sides of the story, and empathize with each equally. It is hard for you to pick sides because you can see the good points on each end. There are, however, areas in your life that you are quite sure about. These include the finer things of life like food, wine, music, and art. You have very distinctive taste, and are a connoisseur of refinement. Luxury agrees with you, and under good conditions you have a Midas touch for turning drab into dramatic beauty. You are charming, elegant, and maintain a level of class that wins you esteem from a large fan base. Indeed, you often find yourself in public places where others can admire your classic style and poise. Vine signs pair well with Willow and Hazel signs.
Šta se ovi horoskopi ne mogu odlučit jesam li stabilna il ne. :D

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 02 srp 2016 12:46

Reed - The Inquisitor

slika

Reed signs among the Celtic tree astrology signs are the secret keepers. You dig deep inside to the real meaning of things and discover the truth hidden beneath layers of distraction. When there is a need to get to the heart of the matter, most certainly the Reed sign will find the core.

To je sve što mi treba. <3

Kroacija
Spol/rod: ne želim definirati

Post Postao/la Kroacija » 03 srp 2016 10:41

Zanimalo me koja sam trava.
Breza. :,)

If you were born under the energy of the Birch you can be highly driven, and often motivate others they become easily caught in your zeal, drive and ambition. You are always reaching for more, seeking better horizons and obtaining higher aspirations. The Druids attributed this to your time of birth, which is a time of year shrouded by darkness, so consequently you are always stretching out to find the light. Birch signs (just like the tree) are tolerant, tough, and resilient. You are cool-headed and are natural-born rulers, often taking command when a situation calls for leadership. When in touch with your softer side, you also bring beauty in otherwise barren spaces, brightening up a room with you guile, and charming crowds with you quick wit. Celtic tree astrology Birch signs are compatible with Vine signs and Willow signs.

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 04 srp 2016 07:37

mhm sviđa mi se kako me ovaj horoskop nahvalio. :D

If you are a Holly sign you take on challenges easily, and you overcome obstacles with rare skill and tact. When you encounter setbacks, you simply redouble your efforts and remain ever vigilant to obtain your end goals. Very seldom are you defeated. This is why many people look up to you and follow you as their leader. You are competitive and ambitious even in the most casual settings. You can appear to be arrogant but in actuality you're just very confident in your abilities. Truth be known, you are quite generous, kind and affectionate (once people get to know you). Highly intelligent, you skate through academics where others may struggle. Because many things come to you so easily, you may have a tendency to rest on your laurels :D.
* takes a rest now *
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 21 kol 2016 15:31

Da ga jebeš nikako se ne volim s blizancima.. ne znam.. :D

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 21 kol 2016 19:31

Meni fali škorpiona u životu. Nemam niti jednog osim sebe. :cries:

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 21 kol 2016 19:41

Ja ću poželjeti škorpiona u svom životu kad mi bude nedostajalo dinamičnosti, prepiranja, perverznog seksa i ljubomore.

:lol:

Odgovorite