My Unknown Loved One

Mislite li da bi vlasnica prekrasnih očiju koja je danas s vama čekala tramvaj mogla biti među nama, a "gaydar" vam ne radi, potražite je ovdje. Nađite curu i udajte se ili potražite one night stand. Ili ostavite ljubavnu poruku objektu svoje žudnje.
Odgovorite
Annabella
Spol/rod: žensko
Ja sam: lezbijka

My Unknown Loved One

Post Postao/la Annabella » 01 ožu 2014 16:21

Inace sam veliki poetičar, ekscentirk a kada me uhvati faza romantike ....ehhh....onda se desi nešto ovako....

I am asking myself ... where are you?
I heard these days that everybody has somebody ... but I dont ... so as you ... and
also I dont know even your name or how beautiful it is your smile, because I didnt saw it yet,
but I might soon ... and there is lying a hope ... deep in my heart ... going trough my vains ...
If my hope would choose any form ... I know it would be looking like you ...

Perfect beautiful eyes where you can get lost anytime you see them, rest your soul there and find a peace...
Perfect smile...there is no women on the Earth then ... when she is smiling ... that she isnt beautiful ... but you as all your greatness, not compared with any women in the world yet nor never, your smile would be shine and a light for me ...
It would made my day ... or so you choose to stay ... with every single smile ... you would give a sweet little shineshoot to silly me ... all our lifes till the end ...

Your laugh would be beautiful as well ... when you would be laughing ... it would have a bit of softness and tenderness ... it would touching my soul as a beautiful violine music ... but only much more ... it could make you laugh nor cry ... because it is extrodinary and I hear it ... so laugh please, all the time .... how much you can ... I will laugh you all the time, if it takes because ... it is a melody for my soul ...

Here I am standing, all alone, and yes I do exist and yes so and you ... could you be mine please ... I waited too much ... too long ... All before it was too wrong ... so you must be that right one ... so answer and our sweet little romance we will tell once upon a time there was a one site ... on the internet and she wrote a beautiful sweet poem and that how our story started ...
Women needes to know how to treat a women right... as nor man or other women can, because there is only one for me ... and it is you ... Dont wait ... deam it ... chase it ... live it ... after all it is only once... :ruza:
~well behaved woman rarely make history~

simba_ri
Ja sam: lezbijka

Re: My Unknown Loved One

Post Postao/la simba_ri » 02 ožu 2014 22:41

Wooow...
Ovako nešto predivno nisam dugo vidjela... svaka pohvala, neka te češće lovi inspiracija... :giveflower:
Like me the way I am, not the way you want me to be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pbtOkqJfmQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Pixiegirl
Ja sam: biseksualka

Re: My Unknown Loved One

Post Postao/la Pixiegirl » 03 ožu 2014 18:12

Ti to o meni? .... blue eyes.... ;) Bas lijepo!!!

Odgovorite