How to survive a guilt trip

Ovdje spadaju teme koje se ne mogu svrstati u ostale forume. SVE privatne prepiske i dogovore vodite u podforumu dnevna soba.
Odgovorite
Zita
Spol/rod: žensko

How to survive a guilt trip

Post Postao/la Zita » 07 svi 2012 12:54

Some consider guilt trips harmless, but the truth is that a guilt trip is a subtle form of manipulation. People often use guilt trips to get others to do what they want. Little girls whine to their fathers. Mothers bait their children. Best friends pout when they don't get their way. You're likely to have a similar experience at some point. So, follow these steps to survive a guilt trip.

Instructions

Know the signs. If someone tries to make you feel bad about your choices, then question it. If they try to convince you to do something that's better for them than it is for you, then make a note of it. Guilt trips aren't usually meant to hurt you, but they are meant to get you to behave in a certain way.

Round up the usual suspects. Pay attention to the people closest to you. Notice who uses guilt trips and who doesn't. This way you can prepare yourself ahead of time when you interact with them. Make sure to keep your guard up when you're around prolific guilt trippers.

Be clear. Only make decisions when you are sure what you want. If you find yourself caught up in the moment by a guilt tripper, then excuse yourself. Take some time to really think about what's being asked of you.

Say no. Don't be afraid to make the choice that is best for you.
Stand your ground. Even if you say no, a guilt trip can make you change your mind. People who use them will continue to probe you. Don't budge, unless it is what you truly want.

fala onoj koja mi je ovo poslala pa saljem dalje :)
mislim da se dosta da o tome razmislit..
Measure of a woman is her sense of humor

coco7
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Re: how to survive a guilt trip

Post Postao/la coco7 » 07 svi 2012 12:59

"Say no. Don't be afraid to make the choice that is best for you." - ovo je najteži korak bar meni.
Odakle si ovo isčupala? I like.

Zita

Post Postao/la Zita » 07 svi 2012 13:00

dobila od drage prijateljice :)
mislim da je dosta korisno. treba se citat svakodnevno :)

a moze i nesto za drugu stranu:

Giving a person a guilt trip is meant to make him feel bad. You may want to make him feel bad if he breaks a promise or does something that you feel is wrong. In some cases, you can use a guilt trip to make that person do what you want him to do for you.

Instructions

Remind her constantly of the issue you want her to feel guilty about. Do this by being subtle, or constantly bring up the subject in a bold way.

Look sad, pitiful or mad every single time you talk about the subject. Use your emotions to bring out his emotions. If you feel sad about the issue you want to give him a guilt trip about, try to cry. This will make him feel really bad.

Compare her action to the action of other people. For example, if you want her to take you to dinner and she doesn't want to, tell her how good Bob felt when Susan took him to eat at his favorite restaurant.

Involve other people in the guilt trip. Have his best friend or your best friend bring up the issue you want him to feel bad about. Have that friend tell him about how you feel. Make sure that if you do this, the friend makes her own observations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
da..poznato
Measure of a woman is her sense of humor

Fusion

Post Postao/la Fusion » 07 svi 2012 13:03

Je, to je najgora vrsta manipulacije, posebno u obiteljskim/prijateljskim/ljubavnim odnosima.

Što ti je osoba bliža i što si slabiji/a na nju to barata s većom GT artiljerijom.

Obično se nasmijem ljudima u brk kad počnu s tim i kažem da sam prerasla ta sranja te da pokušaju normalno razgovarati inače prekidamo razgovor.

Drugi u većini slučajeva manevriraju po našim životima ovisno o tome koliko im izgradimo veliko parkiralište.

unexpected
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la unexpected » 07 svi 2012 13:08

iako sam imuna na takve(bar mislim da jesam),dobro je pročitati tak šta :)
'if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.'

ariadne
hladan tuš

Re: How to survive a guilt trip

Post Postao/la ariadne » 07 svi 2012 13:43

Kod mene gulit trip izaziva potpuno suprotan učinak. Što me više netko pokušava guilt tripat, to se više odupirem. Onda izgubim poštovanje prema osobi a nakon toga je sve uzalud. :lol:
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

Jadzia Dax
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la Jadzia Dax » 07 svi 2012 16:56

Ma mogu mi svi na svijetu skupno sijediti na glavi eonima, neću popustiti, ali ako mi mama pusti suzicu, gotovo, raspad sistema, što god želi od mene, njeno je, što god treba naparaviti, napravit ću, :faint: , najgore od svega je što sam svjesna toga u potpunosti ali jbg., ne pomaže ni svijest, ni logika, ni niš....,
A što reć, blažena mater :shakinghead:

ko zna, možda me jednog dana ni njena suza ne bude dirala, ali pitam se, što ću tada biti :shrug:

hops

Post Postao/la hops » 08 svi 2012 11:15

ne volim te clanke/ knjige... vezane za samopomoc i sl.
kad to pocnem citati, osjecam se prilicno glupo.
a i u trenucima kad bi mi tako nesto i koristilo, nemam ni volje ni snage za takve akcije/analize/korake.

Odgovorite