Which Disney character are you?

Igrice, linkovi za razonodu, šale i pošalice.
Odgovorite
Andain
Spol/rod: žensko

Which Disney character are you?

Post Postao/la Andain » 20 sij 2016 09:33

:D

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/6045623/What ... -Most-Like

Ariel :touched:
Just like the Little Mermaid, you tend to be curious about things in life and how they work. At times, you can be stubborn and a magnet for new experiences. Others see you as an outgoing person who yearns for adventures and challenges. Your dreams take you to brand new places, and you strive to become better than you already are. Of course, you make mistakes like all we humans do, but you do your best to make up for it, which happens to be your most honorable characteristic.
“She's hot. I trust her.”
Hansel

JaNNa
XoXo
Kontakt:

Re: Which Disney character are you?

Post Postao/la JaNNa » 20 sij 2016 09:36

Princeza Jasmina.. ah...

So, you got Jasmine - lucky you! Like her, you have a wild and rambunctious side that is uncontrollable by others. You normally want things that are seen as impossible by others, but you don't really care what they think. You make your own decisions with your heart, sometimes becoming confused about which path to take in life. You can have your moments where you become extremely annoyed with yourself and others around you, and you feel like no one truly understands your feelings.

Moloko
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la Moloko » 20 sij 2016 09:36

:dork:

So, you got Jasmine - lucky you! Like her, you have a wild and rambunctious side that is uncontrollable by others. You normally want things that are seen as impossible by others, but you don't really care what they think. You make your own decisions with your heart, sometimes becoming confused about which path to take in life. You can have your moments where you become extremely annoyed with yourself and others around you, and you feel like no one truly understands your feelings.

A ne znam baš ali dobro.. :D
"Koliko me je tko tražio, toliko me je i otkrio. Koliko me otkrio, toliko me je zaslužio. I dajem sve, tek kad ima tko da sve i ponese."

str8faith
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la str8faith » 20 sij 2016 10:09

Da Elsa hahahaha cool
Bezi Jankec, bezi Jankec
cug ti bu pobegel

megan

Post Postao/la megan » 20 sij 2016 12:00

Elsa :D

You share quite the personality with the ice queen! Most of the time, you are seen as a introverted person and would rather be alone in a state of solitude than in a crowded room. You usually keep your thoughts and emotions to yourself, although there are times when you just want to shout your feelings into the void. You are not exactly the sociable type, even though people take a liking to you. You find yourself sometimes worrying about what others may think of you, but yet you still choose to make your own decisions based on what you deem to be right.
Desert je visnjica :(

degenereginald
cryptid

Post Postao/la degenereginald » 20 sij 2016 14:23

Elsa.

s tim da želim samo uperiti reflektor na ovo pitanje (fantastično leži u moru onih- spirit animal i najdraža boja pitanja):
Let's say that you have an argument with your boyfriend, which soon escalates into a fight. You're yelling at him because you saw him getting close to your best friend at the movies the other day, but he keeps persisting that it was only small talk. He's already broken your heart, and tears threaten to drown you. He's now asking you if you could give him another chance. How do you respond?
erm.... :D
I have no money and I have to scream.

Andain

Post Postao/la Andain » 20 sij 2016 16:09

^haha..da, i ja sam malo zastala na tom pitanju :D, al gle, nikad nije prerano da se curice nauče posesivnosti i nultoj toleranciji na ideju da ti dečko priča s tvojom najboljom frendicom. :)
Hansel

Bash

Post Postao/la Bash » 20 sij 2016 17:06

Elsa. Zašto bi neko od ostalih opcija za honeymoon išao u Sydney? :D

degenereginald
cryptid

Post Postao/la degenereginald » 20 sij 2016 17:41

@Andain - yep, gurnimo ideju do kraja kratkim, veselim kvizom :D
ILI, a postoji i ta mogućnost, ovo je napisala osoba nakon sličnog iskustva kao upozorenje/ prijetnju sadašnjem partneru/ici i sad to linka posvuda po društvenim mrežama u nadi da će se poruka proširiti.
sumnjivo, u svakom slučaju!

@Bash - ja sam odabrala Sydney :D
(doduše, totalno sam ignorirala dio gdje piše 'honeymoon', išla sam više na standardni odmor)
Više sam išla za tim da australci imaju fantastično zabavne naglaske, toplo je i u gradu si, što je uvijek plus. Also, magpies.

degenereginald
cryptid

Post Postao/la degenereginald » 28 sij 2016 21:38

Ovo nije baš ot, ali nije baš ni off, ali je jako (JAKO) bitno (a ne zaslužuje svoj topic).
nemaju Elsu :(
+
Ariel je najljepša u hot dog varijanti. <3

Andain

Post Postao/la Andain » 28 sij 2016 22:51

^jel bed ako ne znam iz kojeg je crtića ova zadnja? :/..i sve su jestive osim nje :D, tj. ne mogu identificirati od čeg joj je kosa, al njen kostim je definitivno naj :inlove:
Hansel

Odgovorite