Život je RPG

Igrice, linkovi za razonodu, šale i pošalice.
Odgovorite

kajćebit'?

Strength
Nema glasova.
Dexterity
33%
Constitution
Nema glasova.
Intelligence
33%
Wisdom
Nema glasova.
Charisma
33%

Ukupno glasova: 3

degenereginald
cryptid

Život je RPG

Post Postao/la degenereginald » 10 svi 2016 04:48

...i možete odabrati koji atribut će vam biti glavni.
Što birate i zašto?

Mali rundown i objašnjenje statova, za one koji nisu upoznati-
Strength - The stat that represents a person's physical power. Used to determine how strong they are and how hard they hit.

Dexterity - Dexterity represents a person's physical nimbleness. Used to determine fine motor skills, reaction time, and aiming. May or may not turn out to be The God Stat, particularly for combat purposes.

Constitution - The stat representing a character's physical toughness. Used to determine how much damage someone can take and how well they resist poisons, illnesses, etc.

Intelligence - The stat representing how smart a character is. Used to show how skilled a person is, how quickly they learn, how many languages they can speak, etc.

Wisdom - The stat representing a person's intuition and street-smarts. Used to determine a character's perception, willpower, and decision-making skills.

Charisma - The stat representing a person's force of personality. Used to determine how well someone can influence others by speeches, diplomacy, fear, lying, etc. To a player whose preferred solution is Hack and Slash, this is a Dump Stat; to a player who likes to roleplay, or wants to run a Manipulative / Magnificent Bastard, it's the stat of choice.
izvor

+
Bonus round:
da možete imati jedan talent po izboru, koji bi odabrali?
:kokice:
I have no money and I have to scream.

Bash

Re: Život je RPG

Post Postao/la Bash » 11 svi 2016 15:34

Razmišljala sam neko vrime o tome šta bi najviše od ovog volila upgradeat u stvarnom životu. Charisma bi bila najkorisnija, inteligencija bi bila second best. Ali pošto u dubini duše ne želim pozornost ljudi i njihove usluge, I shall choose hmmmm - maximum dexterity for maximum fun! Parkourom kroz život, a kriminalcima se mogu izmigoljit kao neka catwoman. Niko me ne vidi i ne čuje, a sve znam i mogu napravit špagu u daleko-visokom skoku. Talent bi bio brutalno oštra osjetila, so nothing can surprise me. :hideunderrock:

Odgovorite