"Be with me"

Sve što je vrijedno čitanja, gledanja i slušanja podijelite s nama ili pak iznesite svoje žestoke kritike istog.
Odgovorite
wiccan

"Be with me"

Post Postao/la wiccan » 02 tra 2007 10:56

Be With Me film by Eric Khoo... is a tapestry of stories woven around the themes of love, hope and destiny.
The characters lead separate lives but are bound by one common desire - to be with their loved one.
61-year old Theresa Chan is a real-life deaf and blind teacher at a school for the blind in Singapore and her story is the focal point of three other vignettes about love and longing.

Director Eric Khoo has made a virtually silent movie about lack of communication in modern day relationships. His melancholic tone is gently touching and contradicts a sterile Singapore lost in cyberspace and verbal impotence.

Be With Me is a siren song about never giving up hope and finding inner strength against adversity. He asks us to be careful of our loved ones and if a deaf and blind woman can learn a different language and find love at 61, the rest of us have little excuse not to talk and listen to each other properly.

Karolina_Novak

Post Postao/la Karolina_Novak » 10 tra 2007 19:23

Gledala sam taj film. Zaista dobar, radi se o ljubavi. Najbolja mi je priča o mladoj curi koja se rastaje od prijateljice s kojom je bila u vezi...I jako žalosna, ona čeka danima njen SMS...

Odgovorite