Zanimljivi članci, kolumne i eseji (nevezano za LGBT)

Sve što je vrijedno čitanja, gledanja i slušanja podijelite s nama ili pak iznesite svoje žestoke kritike istog.
ariadne
hladan tuš
Spol/rod: žensko

Re: Zanimljivi članci, kolumne i eseji (nevezano za LGBT)

Post Postao/la ariadne » 14 ožu 2012 14:52

Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 14 ožu 2012 15:01

^
ovo me nagnalo da potražim test :)
http://www.noanxiety.com/tests/introver ... -test.html

ispalo mi extroversion level 48% - kaže well balanced. vjerovat ću im na riječ :D
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 14 ožu 2012 15:19

Your extroversion level is 42%

This means that you are quite introvert. You are interested above all in your inner life. You able to look inside yourself and you are not very interested in the outside world. You don't like the real world so much and you are sometimes frightened by it. Work on yourself and face the real world, you don't have to be afraid of it.

To sam im i ja mogla reć. :D Svaki personality test kojeg riješim me stavlja u introverte, zato i provodim ovoliko vremena na internetu. Mislim, statistički je ionako vjerojatnije da ako linkaš ovakve stvari na forume i koješta, većina onih koji ga riješe će biti introverti. :D
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

Afrodita
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 20 ožu 2012 21:53

Your extroversion level is 60%

This means that you are well-balanced, not too concentrated on you inner life, but at the same time you don't depend on the outside world too much. You like either spending time with other people, or staying on your own analyzing your inner world and talking to yourself.

Tipičan jarac ...kad mu dođe bio bi u društvu ali i vrlo često mu treba njegova samoća da razmišlja i analizira :D
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care but to love her is to need her everywhere knowing that love is to share

Jadzia Dax

Post Postao/la Jadzia Dax » 20 ožu 2012 22:09

Your extroversion level is 74%

This means that you are mostly outgoing. You like spending time with other people and facing the outside world. But sometimes stop a while and look inside yourself. You'd rather spend time with other people than staying on you own, but you can find serenity even when you are not surrounded by others

Pogodili su otprilike, možda bi si ja oduzela još 4%, zbog ona 2, 3 dana u mjesecu kada mi se baš nikog ne gleda :D

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 25 ožu 2012 22:28

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 29 ožu 2012 15:59

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 30 ožu 2012 21:59

White Until Proven Black: Imagining Race in Hunger Games

The young man, whom I’ll call Adam, had been tracking a disturbing trend among Hunger Games enthusiasts: readers who could not believe—or accept—that Rue and Thresh, two of the most prominent and beloved characters in the book, were black, had been posting vulgar racial remarks.

Ew.

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 12 tra 2012 18:42

Novi roman J. K. Rowling

Zvuči zanimljivo. Zapravo mislim da bih čitala njene knjige čak i kad bi pisala o ljubavnom trokutu između vampira, vukodlaka i blijede ženske. :roll:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 14 tra 2012 23:21

David Lynch’s 10 Clues to Unlocking Mulholland Drive

Baš što mi je falilo. :roll: Ne želim opet prolazit kroz ono :lol:

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 16 tra 2012 13:19

Afrodita

Post Postao/la Afrodita » 16 tra 2012 22:15

Ovaj komentar ispod spomenutog teksta je dovoljan

What I find really odd about these types is that they seem to have no problem with people having sex with aliens as long as they are of the opposite gender.
I want her everywhere and if she's beside me I know I need never care but to love her is to need her everywhere knowing that love is to share

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 16 tra 2012 22:52

Russian Artists Bring Sheet Music to Life

People Too bring sheet music to life with delightful illustrations of various everyday activities. From dinner and dancing, to work and play, the sheet music is bursting with life.

A baš je kjut. Našla sam Batmana. :lol:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 29 tra 2012 21:37

Peter Jackson Responds To Negative Critiques Of The First Hobbit Footage

Movies we’re used to watching were filmed at 24 FPS, at 48, images take on a more real-life quality, something some moviegoers may find off-putting. It’s so real, some say, that it looks fake.

Jebote koja kritika. :roll:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 09 svi 2012 20:59

Next to Normal-girl: Tumblr’s Overnight Fandom

Iliti zašto je Tumblr (uglavnom) super. :D

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 14 svi 2012 16:51

Ne znam što bih s ovim pa evo tu.

slika

Aw.

Also ne znam zašto jedino ja postam ovdje, postajem dosadna samoj sebi, it's embarrassing. :lol:

ground.zero

Post Postao/la ground.zero » 18 svi 2012 08:47

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 16 pro 2012 23:20

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2xrnyH2wQ[/youtube]

nije članak al nekako mi ide tu. super zanimljivo za pogledati. čini mi se skroz vjerojatno da razina hormona ima toliki utjecaj na ljude i njihovu emotivnost i interese. samim time mislim da mi je razina testosterona dobrano povišena u odnosu na većinu žena. i da je tako bilo od malih nogu.

sad vidim da postoji i epizoda na temu gay/straight...

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 17 pro 2012 15:31

The Disturbing Origins of 10 Famous Fairy Tales

Znala sam za dvije, ali i ostale su fora. :lol:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 18 sij 2013 17:58

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 26 vel 2013 13:57

Why Americans Are the Weirdest People in the World
In the end they titled their paper “The Weirdest People in the World?” By “weird” they meant both unusual and Western, Educated, Industrialized, Rich, and Democratic. It is not just our Western habits and cultural preferences that are different from the rest of the world, it appears. The very way we think about ourselves and others—and even the way we perceive reality—makes us distinct from other humans on the planet, not to mention from the vast majority of our ancestors. Among Westerners, the data showed that Americans were often the most unusual, leading the researchers to conclude that “American participants are exceptional even within the unusual population of Westerners—outliers among outliers.”

Given the data, they concluded that social scientists could not possibly have picked a worse population from which to draw broad generalizations. Researchers had been doing the equivalent of studying penguins while believing that they were learning insights applicable to all birds.
:lol:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 tra 2013 19:34

Deus Ex Machina
Spol/rod: ne želim definirati
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la Deus Ex Machina » 03 tra 2013 11:14

Nije članak ali ide mi ovdje; gomila dokumentarnih filmova društvene tematike.
http://www.filmsforaction.org/walloffilms/
... blame it on my ADD...

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 09 tra 2013 15:31

Eurozone: Death by a thousand cuts

Super će nam bit <3 :D

Economic crisis prompts Italians take refuge in fascism

Aaaaand here we go. :lol: Ne znam zašto me nimalo ne čudi što su Talijani prvi pukli. Ni vladu si ne mogu oformit. :lol:

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 01 kol 2013 14:54

Living in America will drive you insane — literally

Sad puno više stvari koje se tamo događaju imaju smisla. :D Znala sam da ne može bit normalno da tamo svi krkaju antidepresive ko bombone.

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 kol 2013 14:14

Confessions of a Sociopath

She's a successful law professor and a Sunday school teacher, with a host of family and friends. But her interpersonal calculus centers on how to manipulate and outmaneuver the many people in her life. Welcome to a world of ruthless cost-benefit analysis, charm, and grandiosity.

I ovo isto:

Inside The Mind Of A Sociopath

Bash

Post Postao/la Bash » 02 kol 2013 18:28

In a world filled with gloomy, mediocre nothings populating a go-nowhere rat race, people are attracted to my exceptionalism like moths to a flame.
omfg :D moar liek, confessions of a narcissist

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 02 kol 2013 19:58

Jedno rijetko ide bez drugog. :D Još sam i poslušala radijski intervju s njom i pročitala par članaka, žalosno je. A na trenutke i smiješno. :lol: Bilo bi downright uznemirujuće da je ekšli nasilna. Al oke, nije da bi rekla i da je ubila nekog. Iako je priznala da je imala ideje. :D Na trenutke nisam bila sigurna jel trol ili for real, al čini se da je ozbiljna.

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 08 sij 2014 09:51

baš ima dobrih hackova tu.

89 Genius Solutions To Simple Problems

Odgovorite