Za napad na Izrael krivi su pederi (i valjda lezbe)

Domaće i strane aktualnosti, vijesti, komentari događanja, novinskih članaka, TV emisija, tekstova s CroL naslovnice i općenito svega čime nas mediji svakodnevno bombardiraju.

Odgovorite
tamara3
Just tax the stupid people.
Spol/rod: žensko
Kontakt:

Za napad na Izrael krivi su pederi (i valjda lezbe)

Post Postao/la tamara3 » 20 srp 2006 22:14

Prenosim s 365gay.com, ne da mi se prevoditi ali sigurno ćete shvatiti:

(Jerusalem) The head of an extreme Orthodox group is blaming gays for the ongoing attacks on Israel by the Islamist terror group Hezbollah. Specifically, Rabbi Moshe Sternbuch blames WorldPride which is scheduled to take place in Jerusalem next month.

Sternbuch, who heads the Eda Haredit rabbinic court, is one of the leading opponents of the international gay pride event. "We have not protested enough against this parade of abomination and therefore we have received this warning," Sternbuch, said in a hand-written message to his followers.

"Who knows where things will get to if we do not act further and more stringently against it." An American Orthodox rabbi, also a harsh critic of WorldPride, agrees.

New York Rabbi Yehuda Levin, of the Orthodox Rabbinical Alliance of America and the Union of Orthodox Rabbis of the US and Canada, said that there is a "spiritual cause and effect," between the planned parade and the current violence. Both Levin and Sternbuch have called for massive non-violent protests against the week-long international gay festival.

Other Orthodox rabbis and right-of-center members of the Knesset have joined the call for demonstrations. In an open letter to religious Jews a number of rabbis from Israel and abroad are calling for a million people to take to the streets on the day of the WorldPride march to protest.

The letter is titled "Conflagration in Jerusalem – All in battle to honor the holly divine spirit".

Last month a Moslem leader, sheik Ibrahim Sarsur who is also a member of the Knesset, warned gays that "if they dare to approach the Temple Mount during the parade – they will do so over our dead bodies."

WorldPride was to have been held in Jerusalem last summer but postponed until 2006 due to the Israeli pullout from the Gaza.

Eto, nije li dirljivo kad se religijski vođe čija se stada inače stoljećima masakriraju do iznemoglosti tako lijepo slože kad je posrijedi zajednički neprijatelj :twisted:?

tramp
Ja sam: lezbijka
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tramp » 21 srp 2006 06:50

nista novo - i za WTC smo bili krivi i za poplavu u New Orleansu ...

tamara3
Just tax the stupid people.
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la tamara3 » 21 srp 2006 20:26

Jednom sam gledala nekog bolesnika na God TV-u koji je u sat vremena sve fino rastumačio i objasnio poveznice između najvećih svjetskih katastrofa i postojanja pedera (i lezbi valjda, 2. put), žao mi je što to nisam snimila.

call_me_not

Post Postao/la call_me_not » 28 srp 2006 19:30

ja sam jako ponosna na ovo vijest. jebote kako smo mocni..jebote kako smo mocni..kako smo moooocnnnniiii..jebote kako smo mocni.
zvir i bestimja.

vision-zlavjestica
Ja sam: lezbijka
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la vision-zlavjestica » 04 kol 2006 01:07

hmm...(..vis ti to.haa'?? hmmm..)
moja stara tvrdi da je negdje chitala o nekakvom nostradamusovom prorochanstvu u kojem on tvrdi da che svijetom zavladati zhuti..eee sad je meni sinulo..moze bit da on nije mislio na rasu..na zutu rasu..neg je stvar slijedecha..ovak..pederi ce vladati svijetom..a eto..slicajno se te godine-kada ovladaju..u modi biti zuta boja..a svi znamo kak pederi prate modu..i..to je to..
konachno sam i ja shvatila jedno od nostradamusovih veeelikih prorochanstava.

konachno..i..fala q.cu
"The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic."

Carla del Ponte

Post Postao/la Carla del Ponte » 08 kol 2006 18:50

je, sad sam konačno i ja shvatila!

pa zar nisu pederi napali poljsku '39.?
bacili atomsku bombu?
ubili kennedyja??
znam-pederi su garant sabotirali challenger i onaj reaktor u černobilu!
majku im pedersku!
a lezbe?
još i gore!! strah me o tome i razmišljati....
Playing for the other team.

Odgovorite