Mudre...

Tko smo mi u svemiru, kamo idemo, koji je smisao života, jesu li teorije zavjere istinite, što bi mogao značiti vaš noćašnji san i je li to sve na rubu onostranog?
Odgovorite
shizika
Spol/rod: žensko

Re: Mudre...

Post Postao/la shizika » 10 lis 2011 17:34

Ako si cijeli dan aktivan kao pčela, radiš kao konj i na kraju dana umoran si kao pas; porazgovaraj s veterinarom, postoji mogućnost da si magarac!
...život je lijep... (:

freeda
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la freeda » 12 lis 2011 22:14

ne znam spada li u mudre, ali eto, balasevic ih sipa iz rukava svakakve:
"Pogledao ju je nežno, brižno, u tom pogledu više nije bilo onog bezobrazluka koji ju je proganjao kroz snove, ali odjednom je bila sretna što ga ima barem ovakvog... Samo, jadno li je prijateljstvo kad ostane kao sitan kusur krupne novčanice ljubavi..."
back to where i never was

backspace

Post Postao/la backspace » 16 lis 2011 08:46

Sve dok staješ na svoje noge nemoj se žalostiti ako posrćeš.

Mirna duša je najbolja ležaljka za odmor.

backspace

Post Postao/la backspace » 16 lis 2011 09:11

kaže:
kad se lijepa žena smije, džep plače.

a di ga nađu :D i zašto ja sad toliko surfam te gluposti, krenem s voltaireom, pa nastavim s arapima i nu di završim :o

shizika

Post Postao/la shizika » 17 lis 2011 15:58

‎"Ljudi kažu da ne mogu da prežive bez ljubavi. Šta znam, po meni je najvažniji kisik!" Dr. House
...život je lijep... (:

rainbow

Post Postao/la rainbow » 25 lis 2011 16:00

"Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up!" <3

Fusion

Post Postao/la Fusion » 29 lis 2011 23:00

Ovo mi je u jednom težem periodu puno značilo. Sjetila sam se danas tijekom vožnje:

When problems overwhelm us and sadness smothers us where do we find the will and the courage to continue?
Well the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith.
For Janet help came from her faith, but it also from a squirrel. Shortly after her divorce, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job.
She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived she worked her way out of despondency and now she says, life is good again.
How could this happen? She told me that late one ... day when she was at her lowest she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter, one at a time he would take them to the nest.
And she thought, if that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming along, then so can I. Once I broke my problems into small pieces I was able to carry them, just like those acorns, one at a time.

Be like the squirrel...

slika

The White Stripes: Little Acorns

Sleepaway

Post Postao/la Sleepaway » 31 lis 2011 15:02

Ono što je prošlo, više ne postoji. Ono što će biti još nije došlo. Pa što onda postoji? Samo ona točka u kojoj se sastaje prošlo i buduće. Eto, u toj točki je sav naš život.
No I am not single. I am in a long distance relationship because my girlfriend lives in the future.

pihach
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la pihach » 31 lis 2011 17:22

jedan mudri video... :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B2xOvKFFz4[/youtube]

shizika

Post Postao/la shizika » 03 stu 2011 13:42

Čovjek pun duha i u potpunoj se samoći izvanredno zabavlja svojim mislima.
(Arthur Shopenhauer)
...život je lijep... (:

samo ja
Ja sam: biseksualka

Post Postao/la samo ja » 05 stu 2011 12:19

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities." - Dr. Seuss

rainbow

Post Postao/la rainbow » 06 stu 2011 19:25

"Even good girls need spanking now and then"

samo ja

Post Postao/la samo ja » 08 stu 2011 11:08

Apology does not allways mean that you are wrong and othe person is right, it just means that you value your relationship more than your own EGO...

samo ja

Post Postao/la samo ja » 08 stu 2011 16:06

Jedna leđa ne mogu izdržat prijateljstvo... tako ni ljubav...

miss_misty

Post Postao/la miss_misty » 15 stu 2011 23:19

Fusion je napisao/la:Ovo mi je u jednom težem periodu puno značilo. Sjetila sam se danas tijekom vožnje:

When problems overwhelm us and sadness smothers us where do we find the will and the courage to continue?
Well the answer may come in the caring voice of a friend, a chance encounter with a book, or from a personal faith.
For Janet help came from her faith, but it also from a squirrel. Shortly after her divorce, Janet lost her father, then she lost her job.
She had mounting money problems. But Janet not only survived she worked her way out of despondency and now she says, life is good again.
How could this happen? She told me that late one ... day when she was at her lowest she watched a squirrel storing up nuts for the winter, one at a time he would take them to the nest.
And she thought, if that squirrel can take care of himself with the harsh winter coming along, then so can I. Once I broke my problems into small pieces I was able to carry them, just like those acorns, one at a time.

Be like the squirrel...

slika

The White Stripes: Little Acorns

so true
ot. što je nebo tamnije, to će zvijezde biti sjajnije
Napolju pada kiša. A kako se već pomalo spustilo veče, upalili smo sve moje i njene cigarete iz džepova i kofera, poslagali ih po nameštaju i rekli da su to zvezde.

¤¤¤problem s wc-autobusom je u tome što nikad ne znaš kad će se odvesti¤¤¤

Fusion

Post Postao/la Fusion » 22 stu 2011 11:03

You know what I find interesting? If you lose a spouse, you're called a widow, or a widower.
If you're a child and you lose your parents, then you're an orphan. But what's the word to describe a parent who loses a child?
I guess that's just too fucking awful to even have a name.

(Brenda Chenowith, "Six Feet Under")

dee

Post Postao/la dee » 23 stu 2011 10:46

ja sam mislila da je ovo topic o jogijskim mudrama, još mi je bilo nešto čudno... :D
"I feel so much a part of every living thing that I am not in the least concerned with where the individual begins and ends." Albert Einstein

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 24 stu 2011 23:32

Sometimes you have to do something unforgivable in order to be able to go on living.
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

alice

Post Postao/la alice » 25 stu 2011 18:20

Fusion je napisao/la:You know what I find interesting? If you lose a spouse, you're called a widow, or a widower.
If you're a child and you lose your parents, then you're an orphan. But what's the word to describe a parent who loses a child?
I guess that's just too fucking awful to even have a name.

(Brenda Chenowith, "Six Feet Under")
da, to sam i ja zapamtila :)
'At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.'
Martin Luther King

Fusion

Post Postao/la Fusion » 02 pro 2011 15:01

^ Sjajna serija. slika

Rabbi Ari: How could you not tell your soul mate something like that?

Nate: I don't even know if she's my soul mate.

Rabbi Ari: I get it. She's not your soul mate but you're going to marry her...

Nate: I don't know what else to do.

Rabbi Ari: ...because you have nothing better to do. Great. That sounds good.

Nate: Hey, I don't even know what a soul mate is, do you?

Rabbi Ari: The person who makes you be the most "YOU" that you could possibly be.

("Six Feet Under", S02E07)

samo ja

Post Postao/la samo ja » 02 pro 2011 15:32

Ako želiš spoznati kakav je tko, pogledaj samo kako se ponaša prema slabijima od sebe...

Faith

Post Postao/la Faith » 05 pro 2011 23:57

First of all you dont have to imagine yourself with a woman.. You have to imagine yourself with me .Second , if you dont know how to do this I m here to teach you!
PEPSI

( i naravno i ja sam pala na to)
I'm back on track, add to the fact that I never really drive sober.Let's Drink and Play

freeda

Post Postao/la freeda » 09 pro 2011 19:18

"Ne trčite za ženama da se ne sudarite sa onima koji od njih beže. "
Duško Radović

true story. :)
back to where i never was

Fuga

Post Postao/la Fuga » 25 pro 2011 00:46

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."

- George Falconer in A Single Man

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 25 pro 2011 06:22

Želja je nekad jača i veća od posljedica.
Unexpected sex is the best thing to wake up - unless you're in prison... slika

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 29 pro 2011 00:37

Gubiti je strašno samo tako dugo dok se ne izgubi sve, jer gubiti malo donosi žalost i suze, i dok god možemo na preostalom mjeriti veličinu izgubljenog teško nam je, ali kada jednom izgubimo sve onda osjetimo lakoću za koju nemamo imena, jer to je lakoća prevelikog bola. Lagan sam, lagan da poletim!
Sve izgubljeno je u mojoj svijesti, samo bez težine i gorkosti zemaljskih stvari; ja imam opet sve sto izgubih, preobraženo i uljepšano - u sjećanju. I još: ja imam veliku slobodu onog koji ništa nema i mir onog koji je prežalio i konačno se rastao...

(Ivo Andrić, Ex Ponto)
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

rainbow

Post Postao/la rainbow » 01 sij 2012 21:44

e Ivo..

ot: Part of the reason for relationship itself, and our drives towards one another, both spiritual and sexual, have to do with healing the rifts within us. Being born into this world rips us from the Source, and most of us spend our lives trying to find some way to get back to that initial wholeness. Relationships are an avenue to that wholeness, for some of us the only way, with many of us not even aware that our impulse to relationship has an underlying agenda. We know we feel incomplete in some way, and having someone to love helps us bridge our own soul-gaps. It isn’t so much, “you complete me” as much as it is, “with you around, I find it easier to complete myself.“

hmhm7

Post Postao/la hmhm7 » 03 sij 2012 12:20

Tko pjeva zlo ne misli, a tko misli nije mu do pjesme :gigglenod:

Biseksualna Lezbijka
Nedojebana

Post Postao/la Biseksualna Lezbijka » 04 sij 2012 02:54

slika

:thankyou:
Unexpected sex is the best thing to wake up - unless you're in prison... slika

Fusion

Post Postao/la Fusion » 06 sij 2012 12:45

Nate:
I just feel like all I do all day long is manage myself, try to fucking connect with people.
But it's like no matter how much energy you pour into getting to the station on time or getting on the right train, there's still no guarantee that anybody's gonna be there for you to pick you up when you get there.

Maggie:
Well, I know that if you think life's a vending machine, where you put in virtue and you get out happiness, then you're probably gonna be disappointed.

(Six Feet Under, S05E04)

Odgovorite