Mudre...

Tko smo mi u svemiru, kamo idemo, koji je smisao života, jesu li teorije zavjere istinite, što bi mogao značiti vaš noćašnji san i je li to sve na rubu onostranog?
Odgovorite
Andain
Spol/rod: žensko

Re: Mudre...

Post Postao/la Andain » 10 tra 2015 22:00

“I have many names, and none of them matter. Names are not important. To speak is to name names, but to speak is not important. A thing happens once that has never happened before. Seeing it, a man looks upon reality. He cannot tell others what he has seen. Others wish to know, however, so the question him saying, 'What is it like, this thing you have seen?' So he tries to tell them. Perhaps he has seen the very first fire in the world. He tells them, 'It is red, like a poppy, but through it dance other colors. It has no form, like water, flowing everywhere. It is warm, like the sun of summer, only warmer. It exists for a time upon a piece of wood, and then the wood is gone, as though it were eaten, leaving behind that which is black and can be sifted like sand. When the wood is gone, it too is gone.'
Therefore, the hearers must think reality is like a poppy, like water, like the sun, like that which eats and excretes. They think it is like to anything that they are told it is like by the man who has known it. But they have not looked upon fire. They cannot really know it. They can only know of it. But fire comes again into the world, many times. More men look upon fire. After a time, fire is as common as grass and clouds and the air they breathe. They see that, while it is like a poppy, it is not a poppy, while it is like water, it is not water, while it is like the sun, it is not the sun, and while it is like that which eats and passes wastes, it is not that which eats and passes wastes, but something different from each of these apart or all of these together. So they look upon this new thing and they make a new word to call it. They call it 'fire.'
If they come upon one who still has not seen it and they speak to him of fire, he does not know what they mean. So they, in turn, fall back upon telling him what fire is like. As they do so, they know from their own experience that what they are telling him is not the truth, but only part of it. They know that this man will never know reality from their words, though all the words in the world are theirs to use. He must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart, or remain forever ignorant. Therefore, 'fire' does not matter, 'earth' and 'air' and 'water' do not matter. 'I' do not matter. No word matter. But man forgets reality and remembers words.”
― Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light
“She's hot. I trust her.”
Hansel

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 13 svi 2015 10:31

Rundek: "Nimalo nisam nostalgičan. Što je to nostalgija? Ona umanjuje vrijednost sadašnjeg trenutka i onemogućava aktivan odnos prema budućem."
mi imamo sve što nam treba,
prostor od zemlje pa do neba...

Moloko
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la Moloko » 17 svi 2015 08:50

"Everything you want is on the other side of fear."
"Koliko me je tko tražio, toliko me je i otkrio. Koliko me otkrio, toliko me je zaslužio. I dajem sve, tek kad ima tko da sve i ponese."

Andain

Post Postao/la Andain » 14 lip 2015 12:08

''Behold I do not give lectures or a little charity, When I give I give myself.''
Walt Whitman
Hansel

Yeci

Post Postao/la Yeci » 28 lip 2015 20:16

slika
Don't talk about life, live it.

Andain

Post Postao/la Andain » 08 stu 2015 17:42

There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil.
Ayn Rand
Hansel

sascha
Ja sam: lezbijka

Post Postao/la sascha » 08 stu 2015 20:53

na kraju necemo pamtiti rijeci nasih neprijatelja, nego sutnju nasih prijatelja.
U vezi sa slobodom, dok nas ljubav ne rastavi. :D

str8faith

Post Postao/la str8faith » 03 tra 2016 00:48

Faith je napisao/la:Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
Vidila zaba da se konji kuju pa i ona digla nogu
Bezi Jankec, bezi Jankec
cug ti bu pobegel

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 29 tra 2016 12:54

jedna mudra žena :D je napisao/la:sex je zdrav dok ne ovlada s nama
:D

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 01 svi 2016 20:43

"Kad je neko glup ne možete mu to ni dokazati."

:D
"Koliko me je tko tražio, toliko me je i otkrio. Koliko me otkrio, toliko me je zaslužio. I dajem sve, tek kad ima tko da sve i ponese."

str8faith

Post Postao/la str8faith » 22 svi 2016 21:57

Ako ne platis kurbu platit ces likara!
Bezi Jankec, bezi Jankec
cug ti bu pobegel

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 07 lip 2016 09:58

Možeš imati najbolju poruku na svijetu, ali će je osoba koja je prima uvijek razumjeti kroz prizmu svojih vlastitih emocija, pretpostavki i postojećih uvjerenja. Nije dovoljno biti precizan i logičan. Ključ uspješne komunikacije je razumijevanje sugovornika i oblikovanje poruke sa stajališta sugovornika.

Cijela 'mudrost' komunikacije u tri rečenice.

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 14 lip 2016 12:56

slika

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 04 srp 2016 09:09

slika
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 06 srp 2016 13:25

don't let cynical bullshit have one fucking inch in you. it's poison. spit it out.
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 09 srp 2016 12:27

slika

Nothing can exist without its opposite; the two were one in the beginning and will be one again in the end. Consciousness can only exist through continual recognition of the unconscious, just as everything that lives must pass through many deaths.

Carl Jung

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 09 srp 2016 13:45

"Sometimes the things you can't change end up changing you."

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 10 srp 2016 13:04

slika
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 17 srp 2016 22:07

The Enlightenment and its wake were The Age of Dichotomies. Either/or. This or that. Mind or body. Cartesianism, the conceptual affirmation of contradictory dichotomies, became the conceptual backbone of a system of exclusions. The system of binary exclusions in turn became the basis for the policing, regimentation, and evaluation of bodies and identities. This kind of body is allowed in that space, that kind isn't. This kind of body is a citizen of our country, that kind of body isn't. Policing was external, identification was internal. You learned to be the kind of body you were policed into being. The conceptual dominance of Cartesian non-contradiction paved the way for the great taxonomic projects of the 18th and 19th centuries. To identify, to label, to determine with empirical (or at least anatomical) precision whether every thing was this kind or that kind. To regulate through boundaries. To control by distinction. This was the condition of power-knowledge in The Age of Dichotomies. In that age - in that image of thought, as Deleuze would say - the middle was excluded. To the in-between, to the mixed, to the dyadic was reserved the status either of miracle or of monster, whichever was most convenient. The Age of Dichotomies has given way to The Age of Anxiety. In the Age of Anxiety we are regimented not by contradiction and exclusion but by doubt and confusion. We have problematized exclusion. We have problematized conceptual non-contradiction (this is the entire project of Derrida's philosophy). We have recognized the basic fact of semiotic overdetermination: everything means more than one thing, everything is more than one thing. Everyone has multiple natures. Everyone has a mixed heritage. Everyone is a little big gay. And so on. Once we believed in the stability of our natures, to which the greatest threat was the idea of difference (What if I'm not what I thought?) Now our selves subsist in a morass of contrary notions and qualities to which indeterminacy is a daily challenge (What the fuck even am I?) A thousand indicators signal to us daily the inadequacy of our self-conception. Identification is now external, policing is internal. You're policed into never fully learning what kind of body you are. Physical boundaries are much less important when bodies are immobilized by crippling anxiety.
Malo glavobolje za laku noć. <3

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 18 srp 2016 11:23

slika

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 30 srp 2016 14:54

Mar
breathing blue

Post Postao/la Mar » 14 pro 2016 00:58

Fućkaš kravu koja ti da 10 litara mlijeka pa ga razlije kad ju podojiš.
Teta

<3

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 18 pro 2016 11:39

-The first major category of identity produced by modernity was the child. For most of history, what we now think of as a "child" was just an unfinished or very small adult. In the late 18th and early 19th century, young people were refashioned as "children," a distinct category of person. The result of this identity formation was an explosion in the late 19th century that we now call "the Victorian cult of the child." Children suddenly need to have their portraits taken. Special clothes were made for them. The nursery stopped being the place where the children lived and became a *kind of room.* A kind or room that needed to be filled with special furniture and toys. Fast-forward 100 years to the end of WWII and the invention of the teenager; and fifty years after that the invention of the tween. ...what we see historically is that the primary correlates of identity-formation are policing and purchasing. There's a direct interrelation between capitalism knowing who you are and capitalism knowing what to sell you and how. The only thing better than selling you a thing is selling you an identity the integrity of which depends on buying a whole host of things. The problem of identity for capitalism is that identity, ideologically, is sold as a concept of truth, as the essence of what you are. But if identity is immutable, if it's the truth of what you are, you only need one. You can stop buying shit once you have what you need. Hence the two great triumphs of identity-formulation as ideology in the 21st-century: age-based identity and self-fashioning. Age-based identities have a built-in expiration date. Like phones and laptops, the goal is for you to replace them as often as possible. I expect new units of life will soon join children, tweens, teens, college kids, and old- and middle-age in the repertoire. Meanwhile, the logic of self-fashioning as liberation allows you to discover your true essence as often as you can afford to. Truly an ideological marvel when it comes to resolving an apparent conceptual contradiction. The age of algorithms and personalized ads has radically altered the stakes in the claiming of identity. Today, the triumphant liberation of self-fashioning is not an authentic discovery of a self but its public commercialization. The ideal state, for capitalism, is for you to consume at the same rate as you exist.

-You know, this is a real Zeno's arrow thing for marketing. Infinite demographics between birth and death. Consumer immortality.

-Absolutely. How small can the segments get while still being justifiably distinct? Exactly what I'm talking about.

slapa
i'm watching u

Post Postao/la slapa » 22 pro 2016 11:55

ljubav je kad ode da opere zube. pa ponese i tvoje, da ne ustajes.

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 23 pro 2016 17:10

slika
“My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am.”

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 24 pro 2016 18:29

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. –Maya Angelou

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 24 pro 2016 20:07

last christmas i gave you my heart
the very next day you gave it away
luckily love isn't a finite substance
and rejection is a part of life

:lol: <3

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 31 pro 2016 16:23

" I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 01 sij 2017 21:12

Cultivate your personality instead of curating your identity.

Moloko

Post Postao/la Moloko » 01 sij 2017 21:32

Nova godina će, razume se, stići i onima koji je ne budu čekali. Međutim, sva čar i jeste u čekanju, a ne u Novoj godini. Lepo je čekati nešto u šta ste sigurni da će doći. Čekali smo u životu razne stvari, to svi znamo, a uvek su nam i sigurno dolazile samo nove godine.

Duško Radović

Odgovorite