Danas sam naučila...

Podforum za dogovore oko izlaska, sportskih dogadjanja, pijanki, izvjesca o tome, prepricavanje itd te sve ostale interne i privatne fore i razgovore.
Odgovorite
ariadne
hladan tuš
Spol/rod: žensko

Re: Danas sam naučila...

Post Postao/la ariadne » 09 vel 2019 13:29

Da ono jučer zbog čeg sam patila 7 sati nije bila normalna glavobolja, nego migrena. #mojaprvamigrena #migrenageneracijomoja
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

fuji ix

Post Postao/la fuji ix » 09 vel 2019 13:39

^
dobro da je proslo za jedan dan. :)
Zna to biti jako gadno.

Coffeemug
Ja sam: ne želim se identificirati

Post Postao/la Coffeemug » 09 vel 2019 18:11

da te bivsa od frenda nece pozdravit ako mu je ukrala pare :lol:
told ya she was a stupid bimbo, typical gold digger

backspace

Post Postao/la backspace » 10 vel 2019 19:29

Da smo frend i ja gore budale neg ovi:
slika

A dobro, to je back to childhood, uvijek sam imala tako best kompica s kojim bi radila sranja.

Coffeemug

Post Postao/la Coffeemug » 11 vel 2019 14:45

St. Vincent dobila je grammya za najbolju rock pjesmu :touched:

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 27 ožu 2019 09:37

Homosexuality is illegal in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
Section 148 of the Criminal Code states that "Any person, who in public or private, commits an act of gross indecency with another person of the same sex, or procures or attempts to procure another person of the same sex to commit an act of gross indecency with him or her, is guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for five years”

Section 146 of the 1990 Criminal Code states that ”Any person who commits buggery with any other person; commits buggery with an animal; or permits any person to commit buggery with him or her; is guilty of an offence and liable to imprisonment for ten years."
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

backspace

Post Postao/la backspace » 03 tra 2019 16:03

Dobivam poruku
'Odrastao je onaj čovjek koji može ujediniti tri stvari: ljubav, posao i uživanje.'

Pa kaze: uspjeli smo

Izgleda da sam odrasla. 33 godine. Bilo je i vrijeme rekli bi mnogi. Al men bas i nije to milo najmilije 💩

fuji ix

Post Postao/la fuji ix » 10 tra 2019 08:36

Betadine sol.se na hrvatskom kaže grgljača.
Koja čudna riječ. Grgljača.

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 08 svi 2019 13:25

In the 1880s and 1890s, ‘dude’ was another word for ‘dandy’. In 1888, the ‘Battle of the Dudes’ was won by the New Yorker socialite Evander Berry Wall, ‘King of the Dudes’, who owned 5,000 neckties and once changed his clothes 40 times between breakfast and dinner.

Word of the day: the dimple above our lips is called the ‘philtrum’, from the Greek for ‘charm’ or ‘love potion’. According to ancient folklore, it is the mark left by the touch of an angel’s finger.
Ye ever wanty just wrap yersel up in tin foil nice and cosy and then just fucking get right inty the microwave and blow yersel up tae fuck

lastresort

Post Postao/la lastresort » 30 svi 2019 17:56

pričale su mi kolege i trener šta su grablje,lopata i piramida. je, ic ofišl, am van of d gays

Marij@
Ja sam: biseksualka

Post Postao/la Marij@ » 31 svi 2019 13:46

prostorvrijeme
Ja sam: biseksualka

Post Postao/la prostorvrijeme » 10 lip 2019 12:48

Prvo:
ortoreter (grč.), sprava za određivanje različitih funkcija vida: oštrine vida na daljinu i blizinu, stereoskopskog vida, kolornog vida, latentnog strabizma. Os. prikladan za masovna sistematska ispitivanja vida.

Drugo:
Aotearoa (Māori: [aɔˈtɛaɾɔa]; commonly pronounced by English speakers as /ˌaʊtɛəˈroʊ.ə/ ) is the Māori name for New Zealand. It was originally used by the Māori people in reference to only the North Island but, since the late 19th century, the word has come to refer to the country as a whole. Several meanings have been proposed for the name; the most popular meaning usually given is "long white cloud", or variations thereof. This refers to the cloud formations which helped early Polynesian navigators find the country.

Beginning in the late 20th century, Aotearoa is becoming widespread in the bilingual names of national organisations and institutions. Since the 1990s, it has been customary to sing the New Zealand national anthem, "God Defend New Zealand" (or "Aotearoa"), in both Māori and English,[1] exposing the name to a wider audience.

talented miss cohen
כהן גדול

Post Postao/la talented miss cohen » 31 srp 2019 12:13

... novu riječ: vidjelica.

slika
Stars and stars and stars keep it to themselves.

ariadne
hladan tuš

Post Postao/la ariadne » 04 kol 2019 19:04

Da Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ima identičan okus ko oni Ledo čokoladni iz kutije. Twice? Quattro? Neki od tih.

Koala

Post Postao/la Koala » 16 ruj 2019 10:21

Da se treba boriti za ljubav.

Coffeemug

Post Postao/la Coffeemug » 28 ruj 2019 12:23

Da mi zapravo ide na kuki kad netko kaze “jel ti dolaze cure veceras?” kad se prica o nekom druzenju/tulumu/whatever, jer implicira da cure mogu imat prijateljstva samo s curama. Ono. Wtf? U kojem smo stoljecu?

Little N

Post Postao/la Little N » 28 ruj 2019 21:02

Bolje sam kad ne kupim nesto na prvu..ni na drugu..9 sati kasnije, imam televizor veci od velikog za kojeg su mi tvrdili da je prevelik. Fak ju, bolit ce me glava od njega, al bit ce kakav sam htjela. Samo veci. :lol:

degenereginald
cryptid

Post Postao/la degenereginald » 21 tra 2020 18:48

🌠
browning
The male equivalent of scissoring: When two males mash their buttholes together for sexual pleasure.
When my partner and I make love, we express our feelings for each other in the intimate act of browning.

Živim u nadi da to netko legit radi i da im je jebeno.
+
'Intimate act of-' uvijek zvuči dobro.
I have no money and I have to scream.

Odgovorite